This is a NGv2 Pool - you can use your Suprnova unified login here ! (All Suprnova Pools with this logo share the same login and worker information - no need to re-set everything !)
Suprnova's BTXCoin Pool // Algo: timetravel // LIVE // PPLNS Payout Scheme // 0 % fee
POOL HAS BEEN UPDATED TO BTX v0.15 - you have to SET NEW PAYOUT ADDRESSES
1. Create account.
- Register here, or login if you already have account
- Create a worker that will be used by the miner to login
2. Download a miner.
- GPU Miner Linux/Windows NVIDIA: Download here
3. Configure your miner.
- GPU Miner (ccminer NVIDIA)
Settings for Stratum (recommended):
ccminer -a bitcore -o stratum+tcp://btx.suprnova.cc:3629 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password
You then need to change "-u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password" to reflect your own account. Eg, "-u Steve.StevesWorker -p StevesWorkerPassword" Then go to "File => Save as" and save the file as "RunMe.bat" in the same folder as minerd. You are now ready to mine, double click on "RunMe.bat" to start mining. If you want, you can create additional workers with usernames and passwords of your choice here
4. Create a Bitcore address to receive payments.
- Downloading the client & block chain: Download the Bitcore client from here.
Generate a new address and input it on your account page to receive payments.